The Airmar B265C-LH is a 1,000 watt bronze transducer designed to work with Chirp Sonar systems and utilizes the Low and High Frequency ranges below. Built into the B265C is a highly sensative water-temperature sensor making it the perfect choice for commercial and recreational fisherman. You will also be able to see increased target detection whether you are fishing inshore or in deep offshore canyons. Designed for boats 8 m (25’) and above made of either fiberglass or wood.
*Includes High-Performance Fairing Block
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz 10° to 6° beamwidth
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- No Connector
- Not Compatible with Raymarine CP450C