The Airmar TM265C-LM is a 1,000 watt urethane transducer designed to work with Chirp Sonar systems and utilizes the Low and High Frequency ranges below. Built into the TM265C are 8- Internal broadband ceramic assemblies to maximize clarity and a highly sensative water-temperature sensor making it the perfect choice for commercial and recreational fisherman. You will also be able to see increased target detection whether you are fishing inshore or in deep offshore canyons. Designed for boats 8 m (25’). Compatibe with Garmin GSD26, Raymarine C450 and Simrad BSM-2.
*Includes High-Performance Fairing Block
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- No Connector
- Not Compatible with Raymarine CP450C