Sophisticated Handheld GPS perfect for any Outdoor Adventure.
The DeLorme Earthmate PN-60 offers mapping capabilities that will impress any hiker or navigator and the easy to use menu system provides the user simple one handed operation. The PN60 also has an internal 3-axis electric compass and expandable memory which make this unit a top pick for outdoor use.
The Delorme PN-60 comes with Topo North America 10.0 desktop software which is a full-featured travel planning and routing software. Use Topo North America to view trails or a planned trip in 3-D with 360-degree rotation. You can also create and print customized maps with road and trail routes for worry-free navigation in your vehicle, on foot, or on the water. The detailed mapping software can be loaded onto the PN60’s internal 3.5gb memory which can also be expanded up to 32gb with an SD card.
The Delorme PN60 packs all of the best features into a small lightweight, only 7.0 oz., handheld including a 3 axis electronic compass for headings, even when standing still, and barometric altimeter for the most accurate altitude readings. The PN 60 features a highly sensitive 32-channel WAAS enabled GPS receiver for accuracy within 3 meters and runs off of two AA batteries. To make their highly detailed Topo maps look even better, DeLorme gave the PN 60 a high-resolution 2.2” TFT color display that is viewable in direct sunlight. In order to make the ultimate outdoor handheld GPS the PN 60 has to be durable, so DeLorme added impact resistant rubber housing and made it waterproof to IPX-7 standards. All of the above features ensure that when you are using the DeLorme PN-60 you will be able to see exactly where you are on a detailed map and how to get where you want to go.
DeLorme Topo 10 Software System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 All Versions with 1GB of RAM.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home/Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business with 512 MB RAM
- U.S. Version Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 (Service Pack 2 and higher): 512 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME is not supported with this release
- Compatible with Intel-based Macintosh computers running Boot Camp® for Windows XP/Vista/7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Intel® Pentium 4 (or equivalent) 1.5 GHz or higher processor.
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space
- DVD-ROM drive.