The Ultimate PC Topo Software.
DeLorme Topo 10 is here! The latest version of the popular Topo North America software is now available. The DeLorme Topo 10 North America features all of the great features that you are used to plus some new additions. Of course you get the highly detailed topographic maps for all 50 states with the most current USGS terrain and land cover detail available. As well as 1:50,000 topo maps for Canada along with detail of streets, highways, and places of interest. The detail includes extensive trail data, BLM and other publicly managed lands, and game management districts. Want more detail? The purchase of the DeLorme Map Library card gives you a year’s subscription to download all of the aerial imagery, USGS quads and NOAA marine charts you desire. Once you have downloaded these additional details, set them up to see them side by side with the detailed Topo 10 maps. 3D views of the maps allow you to get a lifelike view of the terrain that is on your screen. 3D Flyovers will let you move the screen and adjust the terrain like you are soaring over its features. Topo 9 has advanced travel feature which enables verbal turn by turn directions while navigating on the road. NavMode switches the map to a 2-D or 3D view and puts the important controls right at your finger tips.
The DeLorme Topo software can be used when pre-planning your next outdoor or street adventure and also when you get back from your trip to see your waypoints and tracks on the detailed maps. With advanced printing options you can print out the maps with the details of your hunt, hike or geocache before or after you take your journey. The 10 version includes several enhanced capabilities with DeLorme’s PN handheld GPS units. Included are 5 regional PN series maps with North America detail for easy transfer for DeLorme PN 30 series or higher units. Paperless geocaching is available with the Topo 10 and the PN Handheld units by downloading descriptions and hints from .gpx files found on geocaching.com.
Delorme Topo Version 10 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7/8 All Versions with 1GB of RAM.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home/Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business with 512 MB RAM
- U.S. Version Microsoft Windows XP (Service Pack 3): 512 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME is not supported with this release
- Compatible with Intel-based Macintosh computers running Boot Camp® for Windows XP/Vista/7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Intel® Pentium 4 (or equivalent) 1.5 GHz or higher processor.
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space
- DVD-ROM drive.
For GPS Use:
- DeLorme Earthmate, GpsTripmate, or any fully-compatible NMEA receiver from GARMIN, Magellan, Lowrance/Eagle, Rockwell/Conexant, Brunton, or Trimble.