Northport Systems’ Fugawi Marine 5 is the next generation marine software. Designed 'from-the-ground-up' utilizing the most modern and intuitive Windows technology, Fugawi Marine 5 will make your PC navigation experience easy and enjoyable, and unlike anything you've ever seen before - whether on a desktop, laptop, netbook or tablet. The Fugawi Marine 5 is also the core component of your onboard navigation system. Integrate with your NMEA 2000 network, or standalone instruments via NMEA 0183. You can plot your GPS position, plan your routes, program your autopilot, show AIS vessels, and view important navigation, engine, wind or weather data on elegant and crystal-clear instrument displays.
Northport Systems has revolutionized the way you manage your charts and data to make the task of downloading and using charts and ensuring they are up to date a snap. Use Fugawi X-Traverse cloud service to ensure your important data is always backed up and easily share charts and/or data between your PCs and other devices, Facebook, or wherever else you might need it.
The Fugawi Marine 5 PC Navigation Software also allows you to Open multiple charts in tab view or split-screen view to ensure maximum on the water safety and situational awareness and it offers support for:Navionics Platinum+, Gold, HotMaps and Fish'N'Chips , S-57 charts (NOAA ENC), S-63 encrypted S-67 charts (Primar, Chartworld), BSB Charts (NOAA RNC, Canadian Hydrographic), NV Charts (BSB/EAP).
The Marine 5 PC Navigation Software just might be the most comprehensive offering to date.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3; Windows Vista or 7 preferred; Windows 8 coming soon.
- Mouse (or touchscreen)*.
- Keyboard (or touchscreen)*.
- Minimum 1024 x 768 resolution display or better (graphics accelerator recommended).
- Minimum 1024MB RAM (2048 recommended).
- 250MB allocated to software. Additional space will be required for charts.
- USB port(s) for GPS and other data inputs.
- Internet connection required for some features (E.g. activating the software, using various cloud services, etc...)
*Touchscreen optimization will be released in updates post-launch.