The FM-504 stereo amplifier from Fusion is a powerful addition to any marine stereo.
This 500 Watt amplifier will drive a set of speakers and a 10” subwoofer, or up to 4 pairs of speakers so quality sound is available almost anywhere on your boat. Purposely built for the marine environment the FM-504 Amplifier is constructed of heat tempered conformal PCB’s that provide maximum product life. This construction has also given the FM-504 some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver performance on the water like never before. Adding to the list of quality components in the FM-504 are gold plated connectors that deliver an improved signal flow so you can crank up the sound on your boat.
Incorporated in the FM-504 Amplifier from Fusion is a new Heat Sync technology that supports more efficient heat transfer promoting more thermal stability and promotes maximum component reliability. Another feature found in the FM-504 Amplifier is Regulated Amplifier Technology which put in layman’s terms is more output power from less voltage.When you combine all the features of the FM-504 500 Watt amplifier you are going to get a powerhouse of an amplifier that will last longer, run cooler, and use less power all while delivering great sound quality from the stereo on your boat.
- Bandwidth 10Hz - 40kHz
- Signal to Noise >95dB
- Separation >60dB
- Input Sensitivity 300mV - 8V
- LP Variable Crossover 40Hz - 160Hz @ 12dB/octave
- HP Variable Crossover 40Hz - 600Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost 0 - + 18dB @ 45Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter 20Hz - 55Hz @ 18dB/octave
- Input Impedance 20KW
- Damping factor >200
- T.H.D 0.05%
- Fuse Ratings 2 x 25A
- Dimensions(mm) 220 (W) x 330(L) x 57.5(H)
- 12.6 Volt power output specification
- 50 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4Ω 1% THD+N
- 75 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2Ω 1% THD+N
- 150 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4Ω Bridged 1% THD+N
- 14.4 Volt power output specification
- 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4Ω 1% THD+N
- 95 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2Ω 1% THD+N
- 200 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4Ω Bridged 1% THD+N