Add detailed Topo maps to your Compatible Garmin GPS
The Mapsource Topo U.S. 100k is newly updated for 2013! The Garmin Topo 100k on DVD includes coverage for the entire United States and Puerto Rico. In this version Garmin has updated the road content with the very latest Navteq data base. They have even enhanced the back country roads and trails for the ultimate adventurer. KOA campgrounds, boat ramps, parks, lakes, trails, and other points of interest have been updated to provide accurate information. The Mapsource Topo 100k has improved coverage of parks, forests, and recreational areas. Have an old Garmin GPS like a V deluxe, eMap, eTrex Legend/Vista, GPSMAP 60 series or Colorado? This version of Topo will work with your unit, click here, for a full list of compatible units.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:100,000 scale USGS maps.
- Includes updated road content, by NAVTEQ (non-routable),
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes searchable points of interests, such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains roads, trails and highways in metropolitan and rural areas so getting to your destination is easy by creating point-to-point routes on compatible devices.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests and wilderness areas.
- Includes BaseCamp™ software for managing data on your GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.
This product may be unlocked and used on one compatible device. If you want to use this same map on additional units, you must purchase a new map for each device.
Garmin # 010-11001-02, Replaces discontinued Garmin PN 010-11001-00