Lake Detail Like Never Before!
The Garmin echoMAP 50dv is a combination fishfinder/chartplotter that utilizes Garmin’s exclusive HD-ID sonar and DownVu scanning to give you realistic images of structure and fish below your boat. This unit comes preloaded with LakeVu HD maps which includes over 17,000 detailed lakes in the U.S. Of these 17,000 lakes more than 5,700 of them are in HD with 1’ contours from shore to shore. The 50dv also has the ability to add additional mapping via the microSD card slot.
Features of the echoMAP 50dv include a large color display with a 480 x 640 VGA resolution for easy viewing and a built-in 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver that rapidly updates your position and heading 10 times per second with the ability to store up to 5,000 waypoints and 100 routes. This waterproof unit includes a 77/200kHz HD-ID/DownVu 8-pin transducer with a built-in water temperature monitor and has a transmit power of 500 W/4,000 W. Additionally the 50dv includes sonar-recording capability which saves the digital information for later viewing on a computer using HomePort planning software. You may also connect wirelessly to an Apple mobile device to use BlueChart Mobile.
The embedded chart detail can also be enhanced with the purchase of the Garmin g2 Vision chart which gives you the following:
- High-resolution satellite imagery when overlaid on the chart, will provide the mariner with unparalleled situational awareness
- Aerial reference photography provides “real world” photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigation landmarks and other points of interest, offering the mariner another powerful tool for navigating unfamiliar waters
- Mariner’s Eye view – Provides the mariner with a 3-D perspective of chart information for a quick, reliable and easy position fix
- Fish Eye view – 3D perspective below the water line for displaying bottom contours based on bathymetric charting data
- Auto guidance technology will search the attributes of all relevant charts to suggest the best course for navigation
- Fishing(bathymetric) charts, tides, currents, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest detail
Garmin echoMAP 50dv Details
Each Garmin echoMAP 50dv comes with: echoMAP 50dv with preloaded U.S. LakeVu HD, 8-pin all-in-one 77/200 kHz HD-ID/ DownVu transducer with transom and trolling motor mounts, power/data cable, tilt/swivel mount, flush mount, protective cover, documentation and a one-year warranty.
Size: 5.9" W x 6.1" H x 2.4 D"
Display Size: 5” Diag.
Garmin echoMAP 50dv Special Features
- Large 5” VGA color display
- Built-in advanced Garmin HD-ID and DownVu scanning sonar
- Preloaded LakeVu HD
- Built-in 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Sonar recording capabilities
Garmin BlueChart G2 Vison Charts on SD
||For more information on the plug and play Garmin BlueChart G2 Vision chart cards click here for a full list of the available regions.