Save Time and Get the Best Results from Your Favorite Fishing Spots!
The Spotlight Scan Sonar takes fish finding to a whole new level. Compatible with the HDS Gen2 models with the addition of the SonarHub and HDS Gen2 Touch units, the Spotlight Scan will be displayed along with traditional and structure scan sonar providing you with the ultimate image below your boat. Receiving picture like images of structure and fish on your HDS display will keep you from wasting time searching for the perfect fishing hole. View depths ranging from 30 ft. to approximately 150 ft. on a 455/800 kHz frequency to see targets under the boat.
Angler controlled scanning views make it simple to see what’s ahead and around you while moving through an area. The transducer can be installed quickly and easily with the supplied hose clamp on a bow mounted, foot control trolling motor with cable steering. A NMEA 2000 starter kit will be needed to connect the NMEA sensor to the foot pedal so the angler can now control the system flawlessly.
*Compatible only with cable pedal trolling motors.
Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar Transducer Details
Each Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar comes with: SpotlightScan Transducer, Position Sensor, Roller plate, (4) Adhesive Pads, Mounting Plate, Screw, Nut, Hose Clamp, Documentation and a One-Year Warranty.
Lowrance SpotlightScan Sonar Transducer Special Features
- Pinpoints structure and fish targets ahead and around the boat providing a 360 degree scan
- Compatible with HDS Gen2 and HDS Gen2 Touch
- Operates on 455/800 khz reaching depths from 30 ft. to approximately 150 ft.
- Provides picture-like images on your MFD display
- Easily adjust contrast, ranges, and color palettes to provide you with the best images