Clear Targets and a 72 Mile Range
Raymarine offers their HD Digital Radar technology in a 4 foot open array in the RA1048HD radar. It provides an adaptive digital receiver that automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for an amazingly clear picture. The RA1048HD open array is a powerful 4KW, 72 mile maximum range open array scanner, with a horizontal beam width of 1.85 degrees which compares very favorably with others in this class.
Raymarine HD color radar delivers a dramatically clearer radar picture with crisp, well-defined contact echoes and life-like target presentation, with its wide receiver bandwidth and high-speed digital processing detect weak and distant contacts that are invisible to traditional analog radar systems, while virtually eliminating clutter, noise and false echoes.
If you are looking for a moderately priced, long range, open array radar then the RA1048HD from Raymarine answers your needs, offering outstanding HD performance with ease of operation.
Compatible with C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Classic, E-Series Widescreen, e7, e7d, c95, c97, e95, e97, c125, c127, e125, e127 and G-Series Multifunction Displays. Power
- Voltage 10.7-32 volts for 12v, 24v systems
- Power consumption (typical) watts 46W, Standby: 9.2W
- Operating temperature range -10°C to +55°C D6
- Non-operating temperature range -20°C to +70°C C6
- Waterproofing standard IPX6
- Scanner power and type 4kW HD Color
- Antenna Size 4' (48")
- Scanner cable length 15m included
- Pedestal Weight 56.4 lbs( 29.5kg)
- Max range scale 72nm
- Pulse length/PRF Settings 8
- Beam width horizontal 1.85°
- Beam width vertical -3dB 25°
- Antenna side lobes (inside 10°) <-21dB
- Antenna side lobes (outside 10°) <-30dB
- Rotation rate 24rpm
- Receiver bandwidth Matched digital filter for each pulse length
- Number of displayed video levels 256 (8-bit)
*If connecting to E-Series Classic, C-Series Widescreen or E-Series Widescreen, Seatalk HS Network Cables will be required seperately.
*Includes 15m Raynet Radar Cable.