Garmin GMR 606 xHD Specifications
Each GMR 606 xHD Radar comes with: 6 kw pedestal, 6 ft. antenna, 15m power cable, 15m network cable, Field material kit, Field install cable end kit, Voltage converter unit, Installation instructions and a Two-Year Warranty.
Array Dimensions: 75.75”W x 5”H x 5.25”D, 12.2lbs
Pedestal Dimensions: 16.9”W x 20.5"H x 12.5D”, 45.9lbs
Garmin 606 xHD Radar Special Features
- 6 kw transmit power with dual-speed scanner for a maximum of 72 nmi range.
- 8 times more signal processing bandwidth than previous generation Garmin radars.
- 6 times more video processing done in scanner than before for greatly improved resolution, target separation, and clutter removal.
- Dual range with split screen format on a single compatible Garmin MFD.
- Horizontal beam width of 1.1 degrees with a vertical beam width of 25 degrees with a 6’ open array.