The RA1048SHD 4’ open array radar offers Super HD radar which delivers twice the performance of conventional radar systems. The Super HD radar dramatically improves small target detection by virtually eliminating all noise. It has an adaptive digital receiver which automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture. Utilizing high-speed data processing the Raymarine’s exclusive Super HD Color algorithms, the results are amazingly clear radar images with unmatched target separation and a lifelike presentation that virtually eliminates noise, clutter and false echoes.
Super HD radar uses Digital algorithms; the results are amazingly clear radar images with unmatched target separation and a lifelike presentation that virtually eliminates noise, clutter and false echoes. With this technology you have a radar image that cannot be matched by similar radar systems.
The RA1048SHD is the perfect choice for mid to large sized sportfishing powerboats, cruising yachts and large sail vessels demanding the absolute best in radar performance and technology. Compatible with C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Classic, E-Series Widescreen, e7, e7d, c95, c97, e95, e97, c125, c127, e125, e127 eS75, eS77, eS78, eS97, eS98, eS127, eS128 and G-Series Multifunction Displays.
- Effective beam width with Super HD Digital - less than 1°
- Voltage 10.7-32 volts for 12v, 24v systems
- Power consumption (typical) watts 46W, Standby: 9.2W
- Operating temperature range -10°C to +55°C D6
- Non-operating temperature range -20°C to +70°C C6
- Waterproofing standard IPX6
- Scanner power and type 4kW HD Color
- Antenna Size 4' (48")
- Scanner cable length 15m included
- Pedestal Weight 56.4 lbs( 29.5kg)
- Max range scale 72nm
- Pulse length/PRF Settings 8
- Beam width horizontal 1.85°
- Beam width vertical -3dB 25°
- Antenna side lobes (inside 10°) <-21dB
- Antenna side lobes (outside 10°) <-30dB
- Rotation rate 24rpm
- Receiver bandwidth Matched digital filter for each pulse length
- Number of displayed video levels 256 (8-bit)
*If connecting to E-Series Classic, C-Series or E-Series Widescreen, Seatalk HS Network Cables will be required.
*Includes 15m Raynet Radar Cable