If your transducer is spending a significant amount of time in the water it is going to quickly grow a layer of marine growth (as you can see in the comparison to the right, one transducer with foulfree and one without) which will decrease it's ability to mark depth, fish and bait(as seen below).
PropSpeed's FoulFree creates a thin slick surface that marine growth can not attach to, keeping the transducers surface clean and clear. FoulFree works so well, Airmar certifies that the application of FoulFree coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance.
FoulFree is simple to apply and lasts for up to two years. Transducer paint is nothing new to the marine environment however this nontoxic version is. With FoulFree there is no leaching of harmful chemicals into water.
Kit Includes: One 15 ml tube (covers 1 square foot (.30 m) of surface area), XD Clean wipe, applicator brush and a light abrasive pad
- One 15 ml Tube of FoulFree
- XD Clean Wipe
- Application Brush
- Light Abrasive Pad
- Airmar certifies that the application of Foulfree coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance
- Greatest advancement in Transducer Paint technology in over 30 years
- Simple to apply and lasts for up to two years
- Nontoxic - no leaching of harmful chemicals into water
- Includes everything needed to apply