Furuno Side-Scan is now available on The Furuno TZT3 12-, 16- and 19-inch models with no sonar module needed. If you are seeking an easy-to-mount transom mount option, the Furuno 225T-TM904 transom mount transducer would work for you. This transom mount transducer emits CHIRP frequencies of 220-240 kHz offering views of up to 750 ft off the port and starboard sides of the vessel. Whether you’re fishing in 300’ of water or Diving in 30’, Furuno Side-Scanning sonar can give you the performance you need to catch more fish or locate the structure you’re looking for.
- 225T-TM904 Transom Mount Transducer with 12m (40 ft.) Transducer Cable and Temperature Sensor
- 1-Year Warranty
Furuno Side-Scan Transom Mount Transducer Key Features
- 12-Pin Furuno Connector
- Focuses on Port and Starboard Sides of Boat
- See the Shape of Structures for Fishing Along the Coast
- Find Bottom Structures Not Shown on Charts
- See the Presence of Fish Targets Around Structures Before Casting a Lure or Jig
Similar Products and Value Bundles
Free Software Update to Version 3.01 Required.
- ID#: 7255
- ID#: 7537