Control Your FLIR Camera from Anywhere on Your Vessel
Control your FLIR Camera from anywhere on your vessel with the JCU-3 Control Unit. Mount the unit on your pilothouse or on-deck for convenient access from anywhere. With multiple removable faces included, the JCU-3 can be mounted vertically or horizontally to best suit your spacing needs. Flush mount or surface mount the JCU-3 with the included hardware. Rugged and waterproof, your control unit will remain resilient in tough settings.
The JCU-3 is compatible with FLIR M100, M200 and MD-Series Cameras.
When adding the JCU3 to a Garmin Marine Network set-up a Garmin Marine Coupler will be required as will a Garmin Network Cable (multiple lengths available)
***Not Recommended as the primary control for M300, M332, M364, M364C, M364C LR due to feature/function limitations.
- JCU-3 Keypad
- Landscape Keypad Mat
- Portrait Keypad Mat (supplied fitted to the unit)
- Mounting Gasket
- Mounting Parts
- Right Angled Power Cable (2m)
- RayNet Network Cable (2m)
- Raynet-to-RJ45 Adapter Cable (100mm)
- Allows for Full Access to Compatible FLIR Cameras
- Compact Housing Fits In Tight Spaces
- Mounts Horizontally or Vertically
- Rugged and Waterproof
- Mount Multiple JCU-3 Units to Control Camera from Anywhere
Product Accessories for FLIR JCU 3 for M100/200/300
Garmin Marine Network Cable (6').
Marine Network Cable PoE Isolation Coupler, Required when installing a FLIR camera on a Garmin Marine Network. Also requires an additional Garmin Marine Network Cable to connect from Coupler to MFD.
Garmin Marine Network Cable (20').
Garmin Marine Network Cable (40').