Integrate Your Boat Experience!
The Garmin Boat Switch allows for control of your onboard electrical functions directly from your compatible Garmin display. Instead of using multiple physical switches and buttons to control bilge pumps, livewells, navigation lights, courtesy lights and more, simply turn on your Garmin display and take control of electrical functions from your display. The Boat Switch allows for full customization of your switches on your display. Position, name and remove switches as you wish direct from your display. The Boat Switch connects to your compatible Garmin chartplotter via NMEA 2000.
The Garmin Boat Switch allows for the connection of up to 20 circuits, making it a true all-in-one electrical solution. The Boat Switch offers four different output types including on/off toggle, dimming, momentary on and built-in timer for livewell pumps. If streamlined, efficient control of your boat is what you're looking for, the Garmin Boat Switch is the solution for you.
The Garmin Boat Switch is compatible with the following Garmin displays:
Garmin Boat Switch Box Contents
- Garmin Boat Switch
- Garmin Boat Switch Harness x1
- Garmin Boat Switch Harness x2
- Installation Instructions
- 1-Year Warranty
Garmin Boat Switch Key Features
- Control and protect up to 20 circuits through your chartplotter
- Manage 4 different output types including on/off toggle, dimming, momentary and built-in timers
- Name and organize your switches for easy control
- Easily retrofit with 18” flying leads and color-coded channel wires
- Built-in tank sender detection and calibration
- Size: 9.1"W x 4.2"H x 1.5“D