View Weather, Storm Tracking and over 150 SiruisXM Channels with SR200!
The Raymarine SR200 Sirius XM InfoLink Receiver provides access to more than 150 Sirius XM Radio Channels that include commercial free music, entertainment, comedy, sports, politics and more. The SR200 is a compact, easy to install module that seamlessly delivers data to all of your MFD’s. You can simply connect the Analog line output connection to the Auxiliary input on most every SIRIUS compatible stereo. You would need to make sure that your Raymarine MFD is on Lighthouse 3 Software version or higher and you will be able to access your customized settings on Raymarine’s Lighthouse 3 Sirius XM App.
Included is the low profile Shakespeare SRA-50 SiriusXM Marine antenna kit. This antenna can be surface mounted on any horizontal surface with a clear view of the sky, or pole mounted with the included threaded adapter.
By Adding the Raymarine SR200 to your Raymarine MFD, you’ll gain not only audio but it provides weather and fishing information as well. You’re going to receive essential information like weather radar, NEXRAD storm cell tracking, and localized forecasts. All of these features would be viewable from Raymarine LightHouse 3 Charts. Also receive important information used by fisherman including high-resolution coastal and offshore sea surface temperature overlays.
The SR200 also supports the SiriusXM Fish Mapping subscription plan. This comprehensive plan provides Hot Spots for Popular Species, Sea Surface Temperatures, Weed Lines, Plankton Concentrations, Floating Algae and more! Toggle through fish mapping layers on your MFD to stack information for the best possible understanding of current conditions. Click here to learn more about SiriusXM Fish Mapping.
Please visit www.siriusxm.com/marine for full details on features, packages, pricing and for the most up-to-date satellite coverage map.
*SR200 Receiver does not support the Sirius Marine Inland package.
SiriusXM's satellite footprint does not currently include Hawaii.
- SR200 InfoLINK SiriusXM Receiver
- Shakespeare SRA-50 SiriusXM Antenna with pole and surface mounting kits
- SRA-50 interconnect cable (25-feet)
- SR200 InfoLINK to RayNet Interface cable (2 meters)
- Analog stereo (L/R) line output cable (2 meters)
- Power Cable (2 meters)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation guide and documentation kit
- Two Year Warranty
- Small in Size and easy to install
- SiriusXM Marine coverage area: continental United States, southern Canada and coastal waters up to 200 NM offshore
- Includes SRA50 SiruisXM Antenna
- NEXRAD Doppler Weather Radar, Sea Surface Temps, Storm Tracking and More!
- Includes Over 150 SiruisXM Channels including music, sports, talk and entertainment
- Size:7.1"W x 1.65"H x 3.56“D