Highly Detailed Charts for Your Navico Chartplotter!
The CMOR Chart for Mid Atlantic for Navico includes countless wrecks with incredible detail. Some features spots include Chincoteague Shoal, Delaware Bay, Fenwik Shoal, Hudson Canyon, Ocean City Inlet and Wrecks 30nm Due East Chesapeake Bay.
CMOR bathymetry is based exclusively on full-coverage surveys of the bottom with high-resolution echo sounding equipment. These maps are easy to read and interpret with depth being represented by color. Reds are the shallowest, purples and magentas the deepest. The NE Florida, Georgia and South Carolina CMOR chart also include NOAA charts in the background.
The CMOR chart for Navico is compatible with a wide range of Navico products including:
- HDS Gen1 series
- HDS Gen2 series (both keypad and touchscreen)
- HDS Gen3 series
- HDS Carbon
- HDS Live
- Elite HDI series
- Elite CHIRP series
- Elite Ti series
- Elite FS series
- NSS evo3
- NSS evo3S
- NSO evo2
- NSO evo3
- GO XSE
- GO XSR
- CMOR Chart on MicroSD Card in SD Card Adaptor
- Your vessel icon is overlaid on the CMOR data, showing you exactly where you are in relation to bottom features
- All vector data available on your plotter — tides, nav aids, routes, waypoints, etc.
- CMOR Mapping data is the result of methodical surveys with high-resolution echosounders
- Depth is represented by color. Reds are the shallowest, purples and magentas the deepest
- Your user data will still be accessible and will run on top of CMOR imagery
Similar Products and Value Bundles
- ID#: 6252
- ID#: 6566
- ID#: 6251