Single Side Band Radio with 4.3” Display
The Icom M803 MF/HF Marine Transceiver with Built in DSC and an Integrated GPS receiver is the first of its kind to hit the market. This completely redesigned MF/HF Transceiver is simple to operate with a large 4.3” Wide viewing angle color TFT Display.
The Large 4.3” Color TFT display has almost a 180 degree wide viewing angle and displays in high resolution the characters and function icons. With the Night Mode display, you’re able to see and read the display easily even in low light conditions. With the built in GPS receiver, you’re able to receive position data, course, speed and UTC data when connected to the supplied GPS antenna. You’re also able to output data to other devices via NMEA0183.
The M803 has an instant Replay Function that automatically saves any received audio so that you’re able to play the audio back in case you missed something. The Instant Replay function will store that last 2 minutes of audio for playbacks.
The IC-M803 is ready to memorize your HF Email frequency, mode and bandwidth setting into the email channels. Up to 160 email frequency channels and connection terminals for a PC and E-Mail Modem are available. You would need to consult with an HF email Provider for details.
If you’re ever in an emergency situation, the M803 has a large, independent Distress button that allows you to immediately send an automated Distress signal with your position, to call for help from other ships or coast stations. The dedicated DSC watch-keeping receiver will continuously scan six distress channels in rotation. You can store up to 100 MMSI numbers (75 individual/25 Group) with a 10 character name.
- Output power 150, 100, 60, 20 W PEP (selectable)
- Spurious emissions –62 dB (Below peak output power @ 150 W PEP)
- Carrier suppression 40 dB (Below peak output power @ 150 W PEP)
- Unwanted sideband suppression 55 dB (Below peak output power @ 150 W PEP with 1500 Hz AF Input)
- Microphone impedance 600 Ω
- DSC Sensitivity (J2B) –6 dBμV emf (at 1% error rate)
- Spurious response : TX/RX More than 70 dB (0.5–29.9999 MHz), DSC More than 70 dB
- Audio output power 4.0 W at 10% distortion with a 4 Ω load
- Clarity variable range ±150 Hz
*All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Tuner (AT140) and Control Shield Cable (OPC1465) required.
- Icom M803 with Mounting Bracket, Screws, Washer and Knobs
- Microphone, Microphone Hanger and Screws
- 5.1M Remote Control Cable
- DC Power Cable
- GPS Antenna and Double Sided Adhesive Pad
- Spare Fusesm Tuner Connector Kit and Accessory Connector
- Three Year Warranty
- Intuitive User Interface
- 4.3” Bright, Color TFT Display
- Dedicated DSC Scanning
- Independent Distress Button
- Two Minute Memory Instant Replay
- Size: 10.8"W x 4.5"H x 3.4“D
Product Accessories for Icom M803 Digital Single Side Band Radio
Icom MB75 Flush Mounting Bracket for M502/M504/M506/MA510TR/M602/M604/M605/M803.
Icom AT 140 HF Automatic Antenna Tuner.
The Icom OPC1465 is a shielded control cable used to connect the AT140 tuner to the Icom M803 Single Side Band Radio.