Offering a simple plug and play solution for software updates, we will program this card at time of purchase with the latest update available from Garmin. Please see below for compatible products.
The units below are compatible with the Garmin Software Update for echoMAP Series:
- ECHOMAP UHD Series
- ECHOMAP Ultra Series
- ECHOMAP UHD2 Series
- The models listed above may not receive all features of the newest software update.
Now Shipping the April 2023 (Q2) Marine Software Update!
- Export User Data By Region (EM UHD2 Touch and Keyed Models Only)
- Autopilot UI Improvements (EM UHD2 Touch Models Only)
- System Profile Transfer (EM UHD2 Touch Models Only)
- Media Page Updates, Save Group and Speed vs. Volume (EM UHD2 Touch Models Only)
Installation Instructions - Please note, Per Garmin's Instructions, it is recommended to back up all user data prior to completing any update.
Power on the device and make sure all attached network devices are powered on as well. Insert the card into the card slot of your primary device. Select 'Update Software' in the window that automatically displays. After the update completes, all Garmin Marine Network devices and NMEA 2000 sensors will have the latest software. This ensures all of the devices will be able to communicate with each other.
Note: If you have additional chartplotters connected to NMEA 2000 and not the Garmin Marine Network, you will have to independently update each chartplotter. After the update of the Garmin Marine Network completes, insert the update card into each NMEA 2000 chartplotter.
Similar Products and Value Bundles
Garmin Software Update for GPSMAP Marine Units
- ID#: 6263