The Airmar TM275C-LHW is a 1,000 watt urethane transducer designed to work with Garmin GPSMAP 8600xsv series and GSD 25 / 26 Sonar Modules. These units include Chirp Sonar systems and utilizes the Low and High Frequency ranges below. Built into the TM275C are 8- Internal broadband ceramic assemblies to maximize clarity and a highly sensative water-temperature sensor making it the perfect choice for commercial and recreational fisherman. You will also be able to see increased target detection whether you are fishing inshore or in deep offshore canyons. Designed for boats 8 m (25’).
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz 25° Constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Stainless steel, kick-up bracket locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom
- 12 Pin Garmin Mix and Match Style Connector
- 10M, 33' Cable Length
Product Accessories for Airmar TM275C-LHW Chirp Transom Mount Transducer, 12 Pin Garmin
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.