Navico's All-in-One CHIRP, StructureScan and DownScan Imaging Transducer
The TotalScan Skimmer Transducer from Navico is a do it all transom mount that will work with displays featuring integrated StructureScan HD, like Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, GO5 XSE, GO7 XSE, HDS Gen3, Simrad NSO evo2 Series and NSS evo2.
This TotalScan Skimmer Transducer can be mounted in multiple locations like on the transom, jackplate, step, and directly to the boat’s hull (*mounting plate may be required depending on mounting location) so pick the best option for your boat and the way you fish. The TotalScan Skimmer Transducer provides Temperature, DownScan/StructureScan and CHIRP frequencies which will provide the angler with the best pictures of the species and bottom topography he or she is on at the time, from the crisp deep detail of CHIRP to the DownScan or StructureScan images under and beside your boat.
If you have one of the integrated StructureScan HD displays, and want to maximize its potential, the TotalScan Skimmer Transducer will do just that.
- Transducer Frequency: 83/200 and 455/800kHz, Medium/High CHIRP
- StructureScan: @ 455 kHz - 182 m (600 ft) total, 92 m (300 ft) each side
- StructureScan: @800 kHz - 60 m (200 ft) total, 30 m (100 ft) on each side
- DownScan: Max Depth 300 Feet.
- CHIRP Sonar: High CHIRP - 200 kHz 305 m (1000 ft)
- CHIRP Sonar: Medium CHIRP - 83 kHz 305 m (1000 ft)
- 9 Pin X-Sonic Connector
- All-In-One Transom Mount CHIRP/StructureScan/DownScan Transducer
- Supports Mid and High CHIRP
- Compatible with displays featuring integrated structure scan from Lowrance and Simrad
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Supports 83/200 Broadband Sonar Frequencies
Product Accessories for Navico TotalScan Transducer
The Navico plastic replacement bracket for StructureScan 3D and TotalScan transducers allow for mounting directly to the transom, on the jackplate or under the step.
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
10' Transducer Extension Cable for X Sonic transducers, LSS1, LSS2 Structure Scan, TotalScan and 3-in-1 Transducers.