Stay Connected and Informed on the Water
The Raymarine YachtSense Link is a powerhouse of vessel monitoring features serving as a multi-purpose mobile marine router equipped with Raynet Ethernet Ports, mobile broadband connectivity, and onboard Wi-Fi. This device along with the new Raymarine Mobile App* allows boaters to monitor and control onboard systems any time of the day from virtually anywhere in the world.
Boaters can select from a wide variety of 4G LTE Cellular Plans of their choosing or select a nearby Wi-Fi connection that may be available from a marina and the YachtSense Link has the ability to switch between the two connections depending on which is strongest, giving you ample usage from this device. Support of dual SIM cards offers seamless connectivity to international mobile networks and an integrated GPS allows you to stay connected from port to port.
Four Raynet Ethernet Ports and a single SeaTalkNG/NMEA 2000 port offer connectivity to Raymarine devices for seamless on-board operation and integration. Easy setup using a web browser or Axiom display makes the YachtSense Link hub virtually ready to use right out of the box.
Coming Soon- The Raymarine Mobile App with a $19.99 per month subscription, will allow mariners to set up a geofence around their vessel gaining the ability to monitor the boats’ location remotely and receive alerts if the vessel moves outside of a defined geofenced circle.
Future updates will also provide the ability to control and monitor integrated devices with a digital-switching system.
Raymarine YachtSense Link Marine Cloud Router Box Contents
- YachtSense Link Marine Cloud Router (Supplied with grouding point fixings and protective caps fitted)
- x4 mounting fixings
- Documentation pack
- 5-in-1 antenna (GNSS, Cellular, Diversity, DOCK WLAN) with 5m cables and M20 nut and mounting gasket
- x2 Dipole antenna (BOAT Wi-Fi)
- RayNet to RJ45 cable 1m
- SeaTalkng spur cable 1m
- Power cable with 8A fitted fuse 1.5m
- x2 Input/Output (I/O) cables .5m
- 2-Year Warranty
Raymarine YachtSense Link Marine Cloud Router Key Features
- Low Power Consumption Mode Supports GeoFence remote monitoring (Subscription required)
- Easy DIY Setup using a web browser or Axiom display
- Supports dual SIM cards for seamless connectivity to international mobile networks
- x4 Raynet Ethernet ports for connecting multiple devices
- Mobile broadband connection to 4G networks (SIM Card and data plan required)
- Size: 9.53"W x 6.39"H x 2.48“D
Product Accessories for Raymarine YachtSense Link Marine Cloud Router
Network two Raynet devices together with the Female/Female Cable. Length 2M
This cable is used to connect units with RayNet networks to speak with units with SeaTalk HS networks.
Raymarine RayNet to SeaTalk HS Network Cable 1 Meter
Raymarine RayNet to SeaTalk HS Network Cable 3 Meter.
Raymarine RayNet to SeaTalk HS Network Cable 10 Meter
Connect two standard Raynet cables together with the Male to Male Cable Joiner. Length 50mm
Network two Raynet devices together with the Female/Female Cable. Length 400mm
Network two Raynet devices together with the Female/Female Cable. Length 5M
Network two Raynet devices together with the Female/Female Cable. Length 10M
Network two Raynet devices together with the Female/Female Cable. Length 20M