The R509C-LH CHIRP Thru-Hull Transducer is designed for ultimate performance. The sheer size of the R509 gives you an idea of whatr size boat it is designed for, recommended for vessels 40' and up.
- Low—CHIRPS from 28 kHz to 60 kHz
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 28, 38, 50, and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Designed for commercial vessels and recreational offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Epoxy transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Epoxy transducer works with fiberglass, wood, or metal hull trypes
- Max depth low: 8000' - 10,000'
- Max depth high: 1,200' - 1,500'
Transducer Dimensions: 23.12" Long, 4.5" Tall (w/o fairing block) and 6.68" Wide
Product Accessories for Airmar R509CLH CHIRP Thru-Hull Transducer
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.