Pocket Mount Transducers are a good option for a wide array of vessels from inboard set-ups to high-speed center consoles. Pocket Mount transducers are designed to be glassed in to the hull of a fiberglass vessel. Hull modification will be required for installation.
Get both DFF3D technology and CHIRP sonar in one transducer. Built-in temp sensor provides accurate water temperature.
165T-265LH-PM488 Standard Features
- Housing Size 12"L x 5"W x 3.5"H
- Urethane Housing
- DFF3D Elements (165khz)
- Built-in motion sensor
- Low Range CHIRP 42 - 65Khz, Beamwidth 25° - 16°
- High Range CHIRP 130 - 210khz, Beamwidth 10° - 6°
- Bottom Discrimination and Accu-fish Compatible
- 12M Cables with Pigtail for DFF1-UHD, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Built in temp sensor
Product Accessories for Furuno Pocket Mount PM488 CHIRP Combo Transducer for DFF3D
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.