Pocket Mount Transducers are a good option for a wide array of vessels from inboard set-ups to high-speed center consoles. Pocket Mount transducers are designed to be glassed in to the hull of a fiberglass vessel. Hull modification will be required for installation.
Get both DFF3D technology and CHIRP sonar in one transducer. Built-in temp sensor provides accurate water temperature.
165T-265LH-PM488 Standard Features
- Housing Size 12"L x 5"W x 3.5"H
- Urethane Housing
- DFF3D Elements (165khz)
- Built-in motion sensor
- Low Range CHIRP 42 - 65Khz, Beamwidth 25° - 16°
- High Range CHIRP 130 - 210khz, Beamwidth 10° - 6°
- Bottom Discrimination and Accu-fish Compatible
- 12M Cables with Pigtail for DFF1-UHD, 7 pin connector and a pigtail cable for the DFF3D
- Built in temp sensor
Product Accessories for Furuno 165T/265LH-PM488 Pocket Mount CHIRP Transducer for DFF3D
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.