The Garmin B275-LH-W has a molded 12-Pin connector and is designed to work with the Garmin GPSMAP 7400 Series, GPSMAP 7600 Series, GSD25 and GSD 26. Built into the B275C is a highly sensitive water-temperature sensor and is Ideal for use in shallow water when marking gamefish or baitfish. Designed for boats 8 m (25’) and above made of either fiberglass or wood.
*Includes High-Performance Fairing Block
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16°; beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz with constant 25°beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- 12-Pin Connector
- Retrofit to existing B260 Install
Product Accessories for Garmin B275LHW Chirp Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer with Fairing Block
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.