Garmin's GT23M-TM Transducer uses an 8-pin connector and provides crisp clear images of structure and fish below the boat. The GT23M-TM offers Mid-Band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160kHz) with a 600W power rating and CHIRP ClearVu (260/455Khz) and has a power rating of 500W.
Includes GT23 M-TM Transducer, Transom Mount, Mounting Hardware and Installation Guidelines.
- Cable length: 30 ft
- Frequency: CHIRP 80-160 kHz
- Frequency: CHIRP ClearVu 245-275 and 445-465kHz
- Transmit power: Traditional CHIRP 600W
- Transmit power: ClearVu CHIRP 500W
- Max Depth: Traditional 1,800 ft
- Max Depth: ClearVu 1,000 ft
- Replaces Garmin 010-12760-00, CV23M-TM
Product Accessories for Garmin GT23M-TM Transom Mount Transducer
Garmin Heavy Duty Transom Mount with Spray Shield
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Garmin Spray Shield for DownVu/SideVu Transducers