Garmin's GT23M-TM Transducer uses an 8-pin connector and provides crisp clear images of structure and fish below the boat. The GT23M-TM offers Mid-Band CHIRP traditional sonar (80-160kHz) with a 600W power rating and CHIRP ClearVu (260/455Khz) and has a power rating of 500W.
Includes GT23 M-TM Transducer, Transom Mount, Mounting Hardware and Installation Guidelines.
- Cable length: 30 ft
- Frequency: CHIRP 80-160 kHz
- Frequency: CHIRP ClearVu 245-275 and 445-465kHz
- Transmit power: Traditional CHIRP 600W
- Transmit power: ClearVu CHIRP 500W
- Max Depth: Traditional 1,800 ft
- Max Depth: ClearVu 1,000 ft
- Replaces Garmin 010-12760-00, CV23M-TM
Product Accessories for Garmin GT23M-TM Transom Mount Transducer
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Garmin Heavy Duty Transom Mount with Spray Shield
Garmin Spray Shield for DownVu/SideVu Transducers