The Airmar TM265C-LH is a 1,000 watt urethane transducer designed to work with Furuno TZT3 12, 16 and 19" displays and utilizes the Low and High Frequency ranges below. Built into the TM265C are 8- Internal broadband ceramic assemblies to maximize clarity and a highly sensative water-temperature sensor making it the perfect choice for commercial and recreational fisherman. You will also be able to see increased target detection whether you are fishing inshore or in deep offshore canyons. Designed for boats 8 m (25’). Compatible with Garmin GSD26, Furuno DFF1-UHD, Navico BSM-2 and Navico BSM-3.
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz 10° to 6° beamwidth
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- 12-Pin Furuno Connector, Compatible with TZT3 12,16 and 19" Displays
- Transom mount, stainless steel bracket for installation on boats of all propulsion types
- 10M, 33' Cable Length
Product Accessories for Furuno TM265C-LH Chirp Transom Mount Transducer, 12-Pin
Stern Saver Transducer Mount
Don't drill holes in your transom! Stern Saver keeps your transom free of transducer mounting bracket holes. The included adhesive creates a bond between the polyethylene block and the fiberglass of your boat.
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.