- Operating Frequency (Traditional Sonar): 200kHz
- Operating Frequency (DownScan Sonar): 455kHz/800kHz
- Output: Depth and Temperature
- Beam Width (Traditional): 44°@ 200kHz
- Beam Width (DownScan): 55/3° @ 455 kHz, 35/1.6° @ 800 kHz
- Max Depth (Traditional): 152M (500') @ 200kHz
- Max Depth(DownScan): 91M (300') @455kHZ, 46M (150') @800kHz
- Includes: 20' of Tranducer Cable and Transom Mount Mounting kit
- Transducer Dimensions 3.5"L x 1.25"W x 1.25"H
Product Accessories for Lowrance Splitshot Tranducer for HOOK2/Reveal Units
Stern Saver Transducer Mount
Don't drill holes in your transom! Stern Saver keeps your transom free of transducer mounting bracket holes. The included adhesive creates a bond between the polyethylene block and the fiberglass of your boat.
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Lowrance 10' Transducer Ext. for HOOK2/Reveal Transducers
Lowrance 10' Transducer Extension for Hook2 SplitShot and TripleShot Transducers. Compatible with Lowrance Hook2/Hook Reveal 5", 7" and 9" Splitshot and TripleShot GPS / Fishfinders as well as 5", 7" and 9" Simrad Cruise Units.