The Mid (Medium)/High CHIRP TotalScan Transducer from Navico is a do it all thru-hull that will work with displays featuring integrated StructureScan HD, like Elite-7 Ti, Elite-5 Ti, GO5 XSE, GO7 XSE, HDS Gen3, Simrad NSO and NSS evo2 and evo3 Series.
This TotalScan Transducer is designed for boats with a Flat Hull or less than a 5° deadrise with use of the included fairing block. The Mid High CHIRP TotalScan Transducer provides both DownScan/StructureScan and CHIRP frequencies which will provide the angler with the best pictures of the species and bottom topography he or she is on at the time, from the crisp deep detail of CHIRP to the DownScan or StructureScan images under and beside your boat.
If you have one of the integrated StructureScan HD displays, and want to maximize its potential, the TotalScan ThruHull Transducer will do just that.
- Transducer Frequency: Broadband 83/200 and 455/800kHz, Low/High CHIRP
- StructureScan: @ 455 kHz - 182 m (600 ft) total, 92 m (300 ft) each side
- StructureScan: @800 kHz - 60 m (200 ft) total, 30 m (100 ft) on each side
- DownScan: Max Depth 300 Feet.
- CHIRP Sonar: High CHIRP - 200 kHz 305 m (1000 ft)
- CHIRP Sonar: Medium CHIRP - 83 kHz 305 m (1000 ft)
Product Accessories for Navico TotalScan Thru Hull Transducer with Medium and High CHIRP
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.