Navico SS75M 600W Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer provides CHIRP Sonar when paired with a compatible Lowrance or Simrad sounder Module or Combination GPS/Fishfinder unit with 9Pin XSONIC Connection.
- Designed for Boats with a Deadrise of 8 to 15 Degrees
- Operating Frequency of 80-130kHz
- Beamwidth of 24/16 Degrees
- Maximum Depth 800 - 900 Feet
- Provides Depth and Temperature Readings
- 9 Pin XSONIC Connector and 10M Cable Included
Product Accessories for Navico XSONIC SS75M Stainless Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer 12 degree
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Navico 9-Pin Transducer to 7-Pin Display Adapter Cable
The 9-to-7-Pin Transducer Adapter enables xSonic 9-pin transducers to connect to legacy 7-pin displays.