The Airmar B275C-LH-W is designed to work with compatible Chirp Sonar systems and utilizes the Low and High Frequency ranges below. Built into the B275 C is a highly sensitive water-temperature sensor and is Ideal for use in shallow water when marking gamefish or baitfish. Designed for boats 8 m (25’) and above made of either fiberglass or wood.
*Includes High-Performance Fairing Block
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16°; beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz with constant 25°beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Includes 9-Pin XSONIC Connector
- Retrofit to existing B260 Install
Product Accessories for Navico XSONIC B275LH-W Chirp Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer with Fairing Block
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Navico 9-Pin Transducer to 7-Pin Display Adapter Cable
The 9-to-7-Pin Transducer Adapter enables xSonic 9-pin transducers to connect to legacy 7-pin displays.