The SS175H-W is a single-frequency High Wide CHIRP Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer offering exceptional detail and coverage in shallower depths.
- High Wide CHIRP - 150-250 kHz with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- Reach Depth ranges of up to 600-800' with High-Wide CHIRP
- Fiberglass and wood hulls
- 10M Cable with 9-Pin XSONIC Connector
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS Carbon and Simrad NSS Evo3 Displays
Product Accessories for Navico XSONIC SS175H-W 20° Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.
Navico Xsonic, StructureScan and TotalScan 10' Transducer Extension Cable
10' Transducer Extension Cable for X Sonic transducers, LSS1, LSS2 Structure Scan, TotalScan and 3-in-1 Transducers.
Navico 9-Pin Transducer to 7-Pin Display Adapter Cable
The 9-to-7-Pin Transducer Adapter enables xSonic 9-pin transducers to connect to legacy 7-pin displays.