Shakespeare's added heavy duty construction to it's outstanding, 4' workhorse Galaxy antenna. At home on T-tops and hard-tops where it can deliver maximum range. The stainless steel ferrule provides extra-strength.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
- Mount Not Included- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount (sold separately)
- One Piece
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
PL-259 connector is supplied, but not attached.
Max Power Input:
- 50 watts
- 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- VHF Marine Band
Product Accessories for Shakespeare 5400-XT 4' Galaxy VHF Antenna
The Shakespeare PL259-CP-G Centerpin Connector allows quick and easy installation of a PL259 connect with no stripping or soldering required. Fits RG-8X and RG-58/AU coax.
Provides a neat, water resistant installation for RG-8/AU, 8X, 58, 59, 213 and Shakespeare Lo-Max coax cables. Does not include screws.
Shakespeare 4187 Stainless Steel 4 Way Ratchet Mount.
Shakespeare 4188SL SS Rail Ratchet Mount fits 1 to 1.5 inch rail.
The Shakespeare 4357-S FM/VHF Band Separator eliminates the need for a seperate AM/FM antenna by utilizing your existing VHF antenna.