Garmin TM185M is a 1KW CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer with a High Speed design for better flow through the water. Provides an operating frequency of 85 to 135 kHz reaching depths of 1,500'. Includes 12M (approximately 36') of Cable with 8Pin Connector. Compatible with Garmin GPS/Fishfinders with 1kW sonar
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 457 m (1,500')
- Medium frequency: 85 to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Medium frequency provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- Transom-mount, urethane housing with a stainless steel bracket for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
Product Accessories for Garmin TM185M 1kw CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer
Stern Saver Transducer Mount
Don't drill holes in your transom! Stern Saver keeps your transom free of transducer mounting bracket holes. The included adhesive creates a bond between the polyethylene block and the fiberglass of your boat.
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.