The Airmar M265C-LH is a 1,000 watt transducer designed to work with chirp sonar systems and utilizes the Low and High Frequency ranges (Frequency Range Below). The M265C has 8 highly sensitive internal broadband ceramic assemblies to accurately mark depth, bait and fish, making it the perfect choice for commercial and recreational fisherman. You will also be able to see increased target detection whether you are fishing inshore or in deep offshore canyons. Designed for boats 8 m (25’) and above and only compatible with solid fiberglass hulls.
*Includes plastic / urethane transducer housing.
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 130 kHz to 210 kHz 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- No Connector
- Not Compatible with Raymarine CP450C
Product Accessories for Airmar M265C-LH Chirp In-Hull Transducer
PropSpeed FoulFree Transducer Foul-Release Coating
PropSpeed's FoulFree Transducer Coating Kit is the biggest advancement in transducer paint and coatings in the last 30 years. It will keep your thru-hull or transom mount transducer free of marine growth. This nontoxic formula has zero leaching of harmful chemicals into water unlike traditional anti-fouling bottom paints and is certified by Airmar.